We are looking for a new Team Mate
Imagine; working with a fun and supportive teammate, being excited about and wanting to come to work, learning and exploring your passion for movement and nutrition with a boss that wants to see you succeed!
Team McLean Fitness Club is boutique and unique; we are not your typical gym. We are committed to all things wellness, mental and physical health and believe in balance. A no fuss, no nonsense community, where you are free to be you. We understand and celebrate all bodies, create a personalised plan and work with each clients uniqueness as no-body is the same! We believe it’s important to learn and take action, give confidence and be challenged in a supported space.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Personal Trainer/Group Class instructor, all round star to join our TEAM. Reporting to the Head Coach/Manager, you will hit the ground running; delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks within the gym. The successful applicant would be engaged on allocated Classes/PT times, including weekdays, with early mornings/evenings
JOB TITLE: Personal Trainer Group Class Instructor
JOB TYPE: Casual / Vacation
LOCATION: Belmont, Geelong South West Coast Victoria.
REPORTING TO: Head Coach/Owner/Manager
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitating a high standard of fitness sessions : both on & off site, Group Classes and Personal Training.
- Manage new and existing members and appointments
- Conduct new client onboarding process, PARQ consults and assessments
- Maintaining our club standards – energetic, inclusive and welcoming culture
- Helping to create a community in and outside of the club
- Cleaning and OH&S
BENEFITS : Your success is important to us. You will have support from our Head Coach/ Manager to develop, up-skill, and progress your career with us.
- Mentoring, Training & Development
- Secure and progressive working environment
- Free Gym Membership
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE : The successful candidate will have –
Essential attributes, qualifications and experience :
- A positive attitude, energetic, excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organised
- Dependability, reliability and responsibility is paramount
- Exceptional customer service
- Passion for health, fitness and nutrition
- A willingness to learn
- Relevant industry experience
- Cert III & IV Fitness (or higher)
- Current CPR & Level 2 First Aid
- Administration skills
- Additional group fitness qualifications
- Working with Children’s Check
- Registered and Insured
PERFORMANCE GOALS: These deliverables will help us uphold the Team McLean Fitness Clubs values and standards.
- Complete member communication and management with a set timeframe
- Ensure the club is clean, presentable and safe at all times
- Professional and friendly customer service
Your interview will include the following questions:
- Are you legally entitled to work in Australia?
- Do you have an ABN?
- Are you registered and insured with an Aust. governing association?
- Do you have any additional group fitness qualifications?
- Do you have a Working with Children’s Check?
- What relevant skills and experience would you bring to this role?
- Do you have other employment?
- Please provide contact information of character and professional references.
If this sound like you – please email your cover letter and resume to Coach Kristen at email@example.com
Posted on October 2023 – applications are welcome ongoing.